RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF

To: "'roadster katman'" <roadster@rcn.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:33:28 -0700
Did anybody make it to the Old Car Picnic??  I couldn't and my cars down
anyways but I was hoping to see pictures!
Last weekend was a busy car weekend, Jimmy's picnic on Sunday and the
Alameda old car show on Sat.. course I didn't make either of them... stupid
darn engine not working or something...
        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland Ca
        69 2000

$Subject: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
$
$An early reminder that Jimmy's 16th Annual Old Car Picnic will be held
$in San Francisco on Sunday, October 10th, 2004.
$
$BADROC folks attend every year, and others are more than welcome to join
$us. The event is held at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park, San
$Francisco. There's like 500 old cars that show up, all kinds and makes.
$No charge to visit (if you park on adjacent roads), but it'll cost a $15
$donation to park your old car in the event, it includes a raffle ticket,
$dash plaque, and chance for a best car award (far too much
$competition!). Bring your own food or buy from vendors. Lots of cars of
$every kind there, like from 1910 to mid-1970's, and lots of people to
$chat with.
$
$See you there!
$Fred Katz - SSF, CA