RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF

To: neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu, roadster@rcn.com,
Subject: RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:51:51 +0000
Thanks to all who attended the 16th Annual Golden Gate Park - Jimmy's Car
Picnic!

There were 8 datsun in the corral. The weather was fantastic! The rides were
just incredible!

Photos:
http://groups.msn.com/badroc/jimmysoldcarshowpicnicsf.msnw?Page=1

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff

>From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
>To: "'roadster katman'" <roadster@rcn.com>,
><datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
>Subject: RE: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:33:28 -0700
>
>Did anybody make it to the Old Car Picnic??  I couldn't and my cars down
>anyways but I was hoping to see pictures!
>Last weekend was a busy car weekend, Jimmy's picnic on Sunday and the
>Alameda old car show on Sat.. course I didn't make either of them... stupid
>darn engine not working or something...
>       Daniel Neuman
>       Oakland Ca
>       69 2000
>

>$Subject: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
>$
>$An early reminder that Jimmy's 16th Annual Old Car Picnic will be held
>$in San Francisco on Sunday, October 10th, 2004.
>$
>$BADROC folks attend every year, and others are more than welcome to join
>$us. The event is held at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park, San
>$Francisco. There's like 500 old cars that show up, all kinds and makes.
>$No charge to visit (if you park on adjacent roads), but it'll cost a $15
>$donation to park your old car in the event, it includes a raffle ticket,
>$dash plaque, and chance for a best car award (far too much
>$competition!). Bring your own food or buy from vendors. Lots of cars of
>$every kind there, like from 1910 to mid-1970's, and lots of people to
>$chat with.
>$
>$See you there!
>$Fred Katz - SSF, CA
>$roadster@rcn.com
>$'66 2L Lucy
>$BADROC

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!