Heating/cooling routes

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heating/cooling routes
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:43:56 +0000
Good Afternoon,
Here's my silly question for the day. I've been re-plumbing my 68' 1600 and
i've ran into a few oddities. The PO replaced the under manifold water pipe
with an Over the carbs flexible pipe which is throwing me a curve trying to
matchup hose to fitting back there in firewall territory. The pictures of the
water pipe have to connections on one end.

Is there a guide somewhere that has some routes and diameters. Mostly it's the
big one through the firewall that is confusing me. It's one of those things
that is making me crazy.

Have a great day

Ed
68' 1600 "so close, but so far away"