RE: More: strange findings in roadsters.

To: nqrithfordatsun@msn.com, datsunsport@ca.inter.net
Subject: RE: More: strange findings in roadsters.
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:36:04 -0700
When I bought SRL311-00489 in November of 1999 it had not run in five years.
Even after getting the car back on the road, there was a dead earwig at the
bottom of my not working Oil Pressure/Temp Gauge. (The gauges were bypassed
to some crummy aftermarket gauges)

I drove the car like that for a year before taking it off the road for
restoration. That bug may not have been 635.00 or even a bottle of Scotch,
but he traveled 13,000 miles with me in the year before I took him off the
road.

He was a good driving companion and never complained once about my
driving... ;-)

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
SRL311-00489