Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor

To: gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor
From: prima donna <herosandwich19675@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 21:15:26 -0700 (PDT)
Well the great gerardo has spoken.

Maybe you have noticed that the only time I post to
this list , is when that Drama Queen Andrew Murphy
does
his pathetic " I have been insulted and Im too good to
be insulted" rant. I have been very nice to everyone
that has emailed me for both good and bad reasons.
Noticed I didnt even say anything when you were so
busy
ranting and raving about the incident that happened in

Shasta with the police officer.
I even felt bad when people told you to shut up about
it.
I would love to email Andrew Murphy but it seems that
whenever someone makes a comment he didnt like, they
make it to his "Filter List".

So please dont think just because I have prima donna
as a name , doest mean I dont have any opinion on this
forum. And just because you are a college educated
professional , you are better that me.

Anyways Im not going to go further with this, because
I have no problems with you.
And besides..you just made it to my " Filter List "
Just kidding.

roadster content:

I just saved a whole bunch of money on my datsun
roadster insurance by switching to geico.