RE: Pettiness and Vile Humor

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Pettiness and Vile Humor
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 23:00:17 -0700
>So let me get this straight Victor, by your understanding this is an open
forum for people to express any thing they like without any limitations at
all. That means that there are no (i.e.) rules that need to be adhered to by
anyone (vendors included), and that no one is monitoring this group at all
and has no right to edit content for appropriateness, vulgarity or lack of
Roadster Content

Exactly,  We exist solely on our own honor an since of etiquette. The only
person who now, or has ever had admin rights is the list owner, Mark
Bradakis. This list remains on his Team dot net server at his discretion
only. Mark is a Triumph man is is very active on those lists of his
interest. If we were a headache, the Datsun Roadster list would have
disappeared long ago. Instead, it has been successful, and has remained,
(mostly) the friendly, helpful, warm-fuzzys-all-around place we tell
everyone about. Our FAQ is OUR code of conduct. It is enforced by the way
YOU act. Overall, Datsun Roadster people can be trusted to (mostly again)
act in a manner suiting. So, be of good cheer and pass the 12mm combination
wrench.