Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Pettiness and Vile Humor
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:06:34 -0500
Hummm...  people can express anything they like on this List without
limitations...  Sounds like the Freedom of Speech.  Damn those stinking
Americans anyway!   Come to think of it, this message doesn't really have
anything to do with roadsters either??  Hummm...  time to call out the KGB
List Police and have some words with Comrade Smaldino!

I have been on this List for over 9 years now and have yet to have seen any
moderator imposing his/her views as to what is "appropriate" or otherwise.
There are some rules/general guidelines that Tom Walter usually sends out
once a month, but haven't seen much from Tom lately.   It's not a perfect
system, but it does work.   For the most part, we are self-policing here.
As usual, the "Police" get in trouble and ignored.   The Delete key does
work wonders though... so feel free to use it!   That usually takes care of
all the problems with appropriateness, vulgarity AND lack of roadster
content!

** ROADSTER CONTENT**  I drove mine today in the rain tonight!  As always,
it was a blast!   I do need to fix the top and get the wiper linkage greased
up though... amazing what you find when you drive these things daily!

Eric