Re: Late Model Headrest Attach Screw Size?

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Late Model Headrest Attach Screw Size?
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:58:46 -0400
Well, the parts bin coughed up three of exactly what Stan described.

They thread cleanly into the head rest forks, but proved a bear to
thread through the seat back, then into the forks.  And I still need
that fourth piece.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.