Front End Mask

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front End Mask
From: Steve Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:37:28 -0700
A few years back a guy from Canada offered up some front end mask's/bra's for
the roadster. A fellow on another board set a deal up with a
place out of Washington State. We need three more to get the mask for $90.00
plus shipping. Go to http://www.carbras.com and in the order
form comments enter the code 31056. I know there were a few people one year at
Shasta that liked mine and asked where they could get one.
I have no affiliation with this business and can offer no guarantees as to
quality and fit but for around $100.00 including shipping it seems like a
fairly small risk. Please do not ask me for more details as that is all I have.
Carbras.com will answer any questions you might have. No Solvang
again this year. When work calls I never complain. I am just thankful to be
employed. Enjoy the ride. Beautiful 80  degree weather here today in
sunny northern California.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
http://www.311s.org