Re: Do I need one?

To: <TCR2B@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do I need one?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 3:38:35 +0000
Do you have an original roadster distributor??   If so, the answer is yes.  I'm
not totally sure on the specifics, but if I am correct, you are sending 12V to
your points and will burn them out a lot faster.   If you need a resistor, let
me know, as I have a few spares... I converted my running roadsters over to
Gary Boones EI dizzy with no plans to ever go back..

Eric