Re: SeaFoam

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: SeaFoam
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:35:48 -0500
Another old trick is to feed ice water (as cold as you can get it) through
the carb.  Keep it on a fast idle and pour about a quart in as fast as it
will take it and keep running.  Rack the throttle a couple of times and you
simply won't believe what comes out!  I'm told that the thermal shock breaks
the carbon loose.  Whatever the explanation, it certainly works.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359