RE: SeaFoam

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: SeaFoam
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:55:45 -0400
I have a neighbor that swears by this stuff.  He is a former mechanic - now an
Electrical Engineer.  I saw before and after views of the SHO motor that he
used this on (intake ports) and the after looked like fresh castings.  Good
stuff.

Don't know about running it through an engine, but the cleaning aspects are
fantastic!

Sid