Re: SeaFoam

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SeaFoam
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:53:36 +0000
Hey Mike,
I have used it on my Ford Explorer and also on my snowblower :D . I used an
intake vacuum line on the Explorer to pull some into the intake and then let
it sit for awhile. When you fire the car back up it sure does blow some
smoke out the pipe. It worked wonders on the snowblower , but the problem
with the Exploder wasn't carbon build up like I thought . I will be using it
on all my gas powered equipment before storage this year.

Mike