Re: Octane boost

To: "Vicki Burrows" <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Octane boost
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:51:04 -0500
Greg,
There's an SMC vacuum switch on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2511232419&category=633
Listing says he has more.
Mark

Specs from SMC's site:
      SPECIFICATIONS
      Model ZSE2
      Operating pressure range -101kPa to 0
      Maximum pressure 200kPa
      Accuracy 13% F.S. (5 to 400C), 15% F.S. (0 to 600C)
      Hysteresis 3% F.S. or less (fixed)
      Power supply 12 to 24V DC (Ripple 110% or less)
      Output -15: NPN open collector 30V 80mA, -55: PNP open collector 80mA
      Indicator light ON: when output is ON (Red)
      Current consumption 17mA or less at 24V DC
      Operating temperature range 0 to 600C (no condensation)
      Port size 01: R(PT) 1/8, M5 X 0.8 T1: NPTF 1/8, M5 X 0.8
      Lead wire Grommet Grommet oil-resistant vinyl cabtire code 3 wires
x3.4, 0.2mm2
      Plug connector Heat resistant vinyl electrical wire x1.55, 0.31mm2
      * In case of vacuum use, there is no influence on the switch if 0.5MPa
of pressure is supplied instantly.