Re: Octane boost

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Octane boost
From: James Ross <jross@corporatemontage.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:00:05 +0800
As you probably know, most efi systems use a MAP sensor which basically
does just that, measures load based on manifold vacuum. If all you want
to do is switch on a switch, it would be fairly rudimentary electronics
in conjunction with a relay to do this.
See link below for one of may sources of map sensors.

http://www.sdsefi.com/specific.html

Regards,
James