Racing

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:41:51 -0500
I had the 67.5 2L racer out for it's inaugural race this weekend at Sebring.
It was a real kick in the pants. All systems worked perfectly. Running Hoosier
205-60-14 bias tires, the car was extremely agile feeling compared to the
TR4's I have raced in the past. It goes where you point it in the turns and it
quickly and easily ran down many of the cars in the vintage group. The engine
is set up fairly modest at about 165 - 170 HP, with a 4:38 LSD, stock
transmission, Koni shocks and nismo suspension. Next outing may be VIR in
April if you are in the neighborhood.

Bob Davis
Mt. Dora, FL
67.5 Datsun2000