Re: Turfside Trek

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turfside Trek
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 00:00:12 -0700
Paul wrote:

> The Turfside show in Escondido is coming up again...fast! Pam and I are
> planning another run down to the winery that avoids freeway driving as
> much
> as possible. This includes a trip over one of our favorite roads, Ortega
> Highway. We're heading down the morning of the show and would be glad to
> meet up with any SoCalRocers that want to join up with us. I'll post more
> particulars later if we hear from any of youse guys.
>
> Paul Bauman
> Westminster, CA
> 67 1600

Speaking of Turfside 2002, as of today we have 43 registered (compared
to 10 last year at this time) with the deadline for T-shirts and dash
plaques being this Friday, the 11th.   After the 11th you can still
register (and not be charged a late fee) up until the 24th.  Those who
chose to come to the show and register that day will be asked for an
additional $15.

So far the PDF form is working well and over half the entries have been
received by fax.  By reregistering, you will avoid waiting in a long
line and having to fill out all your info.  I plan on having packets
ready to hand to everyone when they come up to the registration table.

Speaking of registration, I sure could use some volunteer help this
year.  You can even sit close to Pam's cookie supply :-) .

See ya there

Dennis