Turfside Trek

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turfside Trek
From: "Paul" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:38:36 -0700
The Turfside show in Escondido is coming up again...fast! Pam and I are
planning another run down to the winery that avoids freeway driving as much
as possible. This includes a trip over one of our favorite roads, Ortega
Highway. We're heading down the morning of the show and would be glad to
meet up with any SoCalRocers that want to join up with us. I'll post more
particulars later if we hear from any of youse guys.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600

---