Re: Leaky Solexes

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Solexes
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:37:08 -0500
Vic,

Sounds like either the float is leaking or the float level is just set
incorrectly. I had that with SUs and a Holley a few times. It could also be
a piece of dirt trapped in the float needle and won't allow the needle to
shut off fuel flow.

The low speed running problem is most likely related to the above.

Mike