Re: Holley 4bbls on a roadster?

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Holley 4bbls on a roadster?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:42:29 -0500
The smallest 4 bbl they make is a 390 with vacuum secondaries. I ran a Bob
Sharp intake and carb on my Z. Helped a lot with cold starting in the winter
and I got phenomenal gas mileage too. 30+.

It still hauled ass when I put my right foot down.

I think they make smaller 2bbls but not that small, however a Vega Holley
may fit. I think that POS was 2.3Ls

Mike