Center Cap Logos and wheel color

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Center Cap Logos and wheel color
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:11:28 -0800
Hey All,

I recently purchased some American Racing Libre rims for my 67.5 2000. I am
still waiting for them to arrive and the P.O says they are in good shape
with the exception that the center cap logos are peeling.

The daisy pattern on the wheels are the standard grey color. I would really
like the spokes to be black like the car is going to be with the outside of
the rim a nice bright silver. Any ideas about how to go about this? I want
it to look good, but I also want it to be durable.

Also, how difficult will it be for me to find some AR center cap logos that
will fit and be red letters on black? Am I dreaming?

At this point in the game with my car in a 1000 pieces all I can do is dream
about how it will look when it is done.

Someday....

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex (In 1000 pieces)