Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:23:23 -0800
I've been driving my '01 Frontier Crew Cab for over a year now, and it has
gotten a lot of use hauling big boxes, furniture, motorcycles, lumber, and
just last week a bunch of sheetrock and concrete boards. Can't do that in my
roadsters. And since my co-workers saw mine, they bought 4-dr trucks. Some
of us use them, but others jump on the bandwagon just to be trendy.

I told my buddy at work that I got the Frontier because of it's small
footprint, easier to park. He went all out on a F150 4-dr with 4-wheel
drive, saying he "needed" it 'cause he can only fit so much in his 300Z. I'm
laughing because the damn thing wouldn't fit in his garage next to his Z
(truck roof is too high), and now he's paying out the dollars to get a new
garage door so the truck will fit. Ha-ha, guys, do your homework first!

Fred - So.SF