Re: Santiago Canyon Run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Santiago Canyon Run
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:17:47 EST
  I'm in for the Santiago Cyn run too Andrew.  Either day works for me.
Roadster still isn't ready, but I'll be coming in my 240Z.
  I went to the LA Auto show last night and saw the 350Z finally in person.  I
saw the concept car, and although the production version is better, it will
still take me a while to get used to the aesthetic.  Being a designer, I'm
super critical anyway.  Perhaps if I were to drive one...The one at the show is
a Japanese version right hand drive.  The one debuting in Detroit is the US
version, but they are otherwise identical.

  Stan Wada