RE: Need new tires - what can I use?

Subject: RE: Need new tires - what can I use?
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:29:36 -0400
For what it's worth, I have always had the Dunlop SP4's on mine -
185/70-14's and I like them.  The SP4's have been superseded by SP40's but
basically the same tire.  They may not have as much grip as the Yoko's but
the handle very predictably and allow you to get beautiful 4 wheel drifts
going at lower speeds than a stickier tire.  I'm going to see if I can fit
the 195/60 Yoko's under my rear fenders with the wheels I've got this time
but if I can't I'll likely stick with the Dunlop's
Brian