Re: It shouldn't be this hard to tow your car

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It shouldn't be this hard to tow your car
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:54:27 -0400
I have to agree with Mick--as I regularly pull both tang-style and my
wife's 5th-wheel horse trailer.

Also, any decent auto parts store should carry a trailer light wiring
harness that will very simply plug into the stock rear light wiring on the
truck.  Chevy/GM very conveniently made the rear wiring easy to plug and
unplug, and these wiring harnesses are cheap and quick to plug (and
unplug!) into the stock setup.  A very nice feature that I much appreciate
on my '97 GMC 2500 Sierra.

Good luck
Alex