Re: It shouldn't be this hard to tow your car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It shouldn't be this hard to tow your car
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:13:39
Andrew,
  I wouldn't let Uhaul put their stuff on your rig. Their receivers are 1"
square stuff, so it is nearly impossible to find your own accessories at
stores. Go with a 2" receiver, and either a 1-7/8" or 2" ball. The other
issue you have is brake lights. Do you have a pigtail dropped in the rear of
your truck, for a portable brakelight to put on the roadster?

-Mick-