Taking the engine out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Taking the engine out
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:34:48 -0700
Hey All,

Another fun day at Roman Rist's place sweating in the sun and getting things
done.

This time it was the removal of my power plant. We had some interesting
challenges making sure everything was disconnected including the speedo
cable. Hint: If there are two of you, have one guy jiggle the cable while
the other works the capture nut from above.

It took about three hours total work, but we got the job done. There are
some pics I posted if anyone wants to check it out.

As John Paul Jones said "I have not yet begun to fight".

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalRCO