Shasta (Solvang) 2001

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta (Solvang) 2001
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:58:28 +1000
Here I am back home in Australia after a successful trip to Mt Shasta
and I would like to say hello and thank-you to all of the great
roadster people I met both at Shasta and Solvang back in Late April.
A special thank-you also to those of you who indulged us while we took
photos of your cars.

It was great to see that the roadster scene in our respective countries
is similar except for scale. US and Canadian modifiers also tend to be
a little more sophisticated than down here as well.

Susan and I had a great time and look forward to coming back again.

Eric Gustavson, whaddya reckon, do we start an Aussie takeover?

Regards and thank-you again,
Phill Brook