Re: Taking the engine out

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Taking the engine out
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew, you make it sound so easy, forgot to mention us risking our
lives as the frame, body, AND motor, were in the process of sliding
towards their and our possible destuction....wheww!

Hell, it makes for good roadster press...gotta have a little conflict
in the story....news at 11       ;-)

Roman

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=282525&uid=150653&members=1

=====