quick one.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: quick one.
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:40:54 +0800
A quick follow to my cam chain story.......how tight should I do up the
upper tensioner bolts?

Thanks for the advice Andy and Sidney....the reason that I want to replace
the chain is that they are quite cheap here...$40.00 for that top chain.
That seems like good insurance. Also I believe that the oil from the leaky
tensioner was going straight down and was not making much, if any, contact
with the top chain. The lower chain was probably getting lots more than its
fair share.

                                Thanks all, Brian.