2001 Datsun Events

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Datsun Events
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:27:54 EST
Hello,

This message is to all of the different Roadster Clubs out there.  I am
looking for some dates for the upcoming shows that you will be meeting this
coming new year.  I dont need the actual date but just a month.  For instance
I know that Shasta is in July.  Doheney is in October.  Anything happening
with SEROC, NOWROC, MADROC, WyCROC, OROC, TDROC, SoCalROC...?  If you have a
month then that would be perfect.

All of this information will be going into the events page of my new site.  I
look forward to getting as much participation from the other clubs other than
BADROC.  I appreciate your help.

Btw... does anyone know whats happened to the OROC website?  Is there a new
address?

Michael "Calsped" Carion

http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html