Re: ivory white

To: "road" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ivory white
From: "Adam Fox" <foxy@pipeline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:37:12 +1000
Don't want to start any arguments here, but I would have to disagree re the
white showing up dents. I painted my 510 white, its covered in small dents
and the white hides them beautifully. Of course in certain lights on
certain angles it shows them, but compared to other colours i think it
hides imperfections well. Thats just my experience.....
Yes I also am better at the mechanicals, we are still considering getting
someone else to do the body work, see what happens.....

Thanks

Adam Fox

65 1500
71 2LFJ20 Turbo 510