Re: ivory white

To: foxy@pipeline.com.au
Subject: Re: ivory white
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:50:01 GMT
You want white - he wants silver.  Whose car is it? 8^)

I've seen one in a beautiful cream colour.  Similar to the colour that old
Mercedes convertibles were often done in.  Absolutely gorgeous, is that the
kind of colour you mean?  Wish I had photos.  I nearly bought that one when
I got mine.
Personally, I don't like plain white, but obviously, it ain't my car!

Cheers,

Steve
('68 2000)

http://profiles.msn.com.