Re. crankshaft O.T

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re. crankshaft O.T
From: Chris Lyon <croxx@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:21:57 -0500
Okay thanks for the help! I went to the shop today and they had finally
started in on it and now they are preety sure it was the harmonic
balancer. Why didnt they repalce it when they did the rebuild? So I saw
a good divot in it where it had been hitting the engine and i hope  that
this was the problem. Of course if they didnt replace it or the machine
shop did'nt have anything to do with it, then its on me. Darn, I was
hoping to escape that part of bill! Well does anyone know how much they
run, and could I just order one from Sports Imports or CDM?
Thanks Again
Chris Lyon