painting progress

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: painting progress
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:32:19 -0700
Went down and saw the beast today. They have most of it in the paint booth
and were preparing to paint it when we arrived. They are painting the doors,
trunk and hood, then the body comes off the old frame and in the booth it
goes! Posted some new pics at Photopoint. Will send more on the enigne work
as more goes back together this weekend.

Also delivered the vinyl and carpet to CDM for them to start on the seats
and interior kit. The place that most interior shops get their vinyl and
carpet sells to the public and is right here in OC! Veteran Company of
Anaheim. Got to look at samples and they chopped off the chunks we needed
right there. Not a fancy place--a warehouse, really. But the prices are good
and it's local! They sell high-end wool carpet, too.

1401 E. Ball Road (714) 776-6687

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600