RE: OT / Calspeed needs advice/on topic - PARTS!

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: OT / Calspeed needs advice/on topic - PARTS!
From: "Rob Robinson" <fastrtime@t-three.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 19:58:45 -0400
This raises an interesting point: I recently read in the Wall Street Journal
that at least 80% of all credit security problems originate in your trash!
Remember to shred those CC offers as well as all your reciepts before you
throw them away. Which reminds me..."SAM'S" has crosscut paper shredders for
under $30...I gotta rember to get one.

Obligatory Roadster content:   I'm cleaning out my shed this week, and I
have too many small parts. If you know of something you need, email me -
maybe I have it. I have a little bit of everything some new some used,
including brake/suspension/engine/drive train components, lights, guages,
body parts, emblems and accessories. I can supply digital photos of any
parts.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, VA