RE: Comp Springs?

To: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@ispchannel.com>,
Subject: RE: Comp Springs?
From: "Rob Robinson" <fastrtime@t-three.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:19:22 -0400
I have a pair of used comp springs, height is 8.75". I also have comp
springs installed, currently with KYB Gas-A-Just (I'm having my Carreras
revalved) and at full droop they are quite snug. No rattling around. Same
when the Carreras are in place. My front bar is a not an issue, it's a
custom unit with no possibility of reducing droop.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, VA