Re: OT / Off Topic Calspeed needs advise

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT / Off Topic Calspeed needs advise
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:23:45 EDT
Don't forget other obvious sources of CC theft: theives peeking in mailboxes
at the bill, receipts left over from the gas station/grocery
store/restaurant, one dishonest employee at some store where you used the
card - there are a myriad of other ways they may have gotten the number. The
internet may or may not have been the source in this case as the  product was
shipped to your house- most of the stuff I've bought online was from distant
locales - I doubt a thief would go cross-country (cross-town maybe) to pick
up those UPS pckgs. (ok- unless a theft ring was big enough & organized that
well) Not saying it wasn't the source, just remember to keep safe in ALL
aspects of CC security.

.02 worth

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311