Re: New Top Allowance

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Jaykp@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Top Allowance
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:13:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/00 4:50:53 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
RIckSRL@cs.com writes:

> Jay
>  Hold out for more money. Several folks have spent your allowance on
>  installation alone!
>  I installed my own, but spent $400 on an excellent top from Dean. Save
your
>  nickels and get the best. Well worth it!

what he said..... + Get the zip out rear window if you can. ( I didn''t, and
wished I had). Don't try to save money by installing it yourself, unless you
have the guidance of someone who knows exactly what they're doing. You'll end
up wasting more time & $$ if you ruin it! (not doubting your abiilities, it
just really sucks if ya ruin it)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311