Re: Roadster wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:03:29 EDT
Gordon is right, the best part of the list is the good relationships we get
from it. I have watched the porsche list and others elsewhere and I really
think this list has a unique combination of people who generally have a good
attitude and a unique common interest. Unfortunately,  in print we can get no
inflection or sly grins, which can make things not come across as they
should. I have noticed that the gooberheads generally weed themselves off the
list. That is why I suggested to ignore them if they get on your nerves. In
my job as an attorney I deal with too many idiots and people way too wrapped
up in their own horrible lives and really dislike my little escape here
getting all bent out of shape. Lets be happy and enjoy our common addiction.
Speaking of..., took Mr. Magoo out for an afternoon run this evening. Down
here in the summer the weather is generally too sticky to get out much in the
day, but today was great. Went by my friend Ken's house to see his new baby.
He is taking the trailer up to chicago this weekend to possibly buy a Mustang
Shelby GT500, one of my all-time favorites. Hope it pans out and he gets it.
I offered to push the 911 out of the garage so the 'stang could be covered
up. Funny, he turned down the offer. Go figure!
Happy and safe 4th
John Brasfield
SEROC