Re: Roadster wanted

To: John Mikes <john.mikes@worldnet.att.net>, nruff <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- John Mikes <john.mikes@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Jeez,
>
> All I want to do is buy a car. I'm not in the market
> for lectures.
>
> Let me see if I can make this clear to all of you. I
> want a roadster. I know
> about roadsters. I'm open to the type of car I buy
> within certain broad
> parameters. If it strikes my fancy, I might buy a
> tubbed, pro street, big
> block roadster. Or I might like a perfectly restored
> stock roadster. Or
> anything in between. I might buy one with a U motor,
> I might buy one with an
> L motor, I might buy one with no motor at all. If
> the car I like is in
> Boonesville, Missouri, or Miami, Florida, or
> Timbuktu, California, I will go
> get it. I will hook up the trailer, unload the Ralt,
> and drive to wherever
> the car is located. I will exchange money for car.
> Then I will come home and
> unsubscrinbe to this list and enjoy my car.
>
> So, if you have or know of a car that is for sale,
> please let me know.

For a guy who "knows" so much about roadsters, I'd say
you'll have a problem buying one with an "L" motor,
unless you get one that has been replaced with a
Sentra motor, FYI, "genius" the 1600 is an "R" motor.

BTW, I'll kinda be glad when you unsubscribe to this
list, pal...

Mike Harper, (you figure out where I'm from...)

http://mail.yahoo.com/