Re: Roadster wanted

To: "John Mikes" <john.mikes@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:58:21 -0500
No disrespect John, but this list is participated by people from all over
the world.  Your description includes street/competition/good car/roller,
ect ect.  This makes hundreds of cars a potential buy.  The phrase "the
right money for the right car" is very effective when walking into a car
dealership when you don't have a specific or specialty vehicle to purchase
but may not be the right approach here.  Without narrowing your criteria,  I
doubt you will get many genuine responses.  Maybe you should check out
http://www.classifieds2000.com or http://www.datsun.org first, to determine
which would best suit your needs/desires.  Your location is important also.
If you live in California, for example, I doubt you would want to purchase
and transport a "roller" from the east coast!
Roadster folks are generally very generous with advice and will take the
time to help when they can.  Give us the information to let us help you.
Hopefully we can help you find just the right roadster!

Nruff