Re: Roadster wanted

To: "John Mikes" <john.mikes@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:02:12 -0500
John Mikes wrote

>If I wanted to specify a particular model or level of prep, I would've. As I
>said, the right money for the right car. I'll know it when I see it. Show me
>what you have, and I'll decide if I want to make an offer.
>
>Funny, I never got this kind of reception when buying my two PL510s and two
>240Zs.
>
>I will make one addition to my original ad -- I'll consider a roller if the
>rest of the car is clean and straight.
>
>________________________
>John Mikes
>john.mikes@worldnet.att.net
>http://john.mikes.home.att.net

     But John, where are you? When I see ads for roadsters (or early Zs
or 510s for that matter) in the San Antonio TX area, I try to remember to
post them here.  If you're in my neck of the woods, I'll know to look
again and do some extra searching.  If you are in another part of the
country, I prolly wouldn't go to extra effort.  What part of the world
are you willing to buy from? We have folks from the UK and Australia on
the list.
     Helpful tip: A pleasant tone will go a long way toward getting well
informed help from list members.  Good hunting!

Marc T.

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016