MSD install help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: MSD install help
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Just got my groovey MSD 6a ignition and coil in the mail. (from
Summit racing, good price fast shipping)
I have some questions.for those of you that have already done this.
        1. The supplied wires are really really long..it should be okay to
trim them to size yes??
        2. I will be using the pertronics ignition.. should I use the white
points trigger wire or the MSD mag trigger wires if so how??
        3. Can the MSD coil be mounted horiz. and vert??
        4. What should I increase my spark plug gap to??
        5. Where did you mount it?? The 'box' is a little bigger than I thought.

        Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA