Re: Brake caliper/line fittings

To: NATHAN J RUFFCORN <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Brake caliper/line fittings
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@madison.engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:00:19 -0500 (CDT)
Check and make sure the short line (with the platic coating that connects
the outside piston to the inside one) is not upside down.  I made the same
mistake on my last week and then I noticed the fittings on the short line
have different length threads, one longer one shorter...

I'm by no means an expert, but thought I'd give my $.02

Ken Pearce, 68-2000