Distributor

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:24:59 -0700
Hi all,
I need help.  I have been putting my u20 back together.  I got to the
distributor installation, and I can't figure out what the manuel means
about  "the smaller of the semi circles toward the front" regarding the
notched top of the oil pump/dist. drive gear.  In the picture provided
it looks like the larger half circle is toward the front. It would help
if I also knew how to tell the number 1 terminal on the distrib. Is it
the top left near the clip, or the bottom right near the indent and
clip.  My distrib was wired as the bottom right being #1 terminal,which
doesn't  work with the books instructions. Thanks for your answers!
David Pina srl 701