Re: electrics

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: electrics
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 15:52:08 -0400

  Another "almost too simple" fix is to check the positive battery cable to
the starter and make sure it isn't gounding to the block.  If not routed
correctly the cable can rub on the block and wear out the insulation.  I
caught mine just before it rubbed through!

Paul
OROC

Please respond to "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>