RE: wheel bearings

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wheel bearings
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:22:44 -0700
You will probably mess up the seal. You can order them from Nissan though.
They are 3.06 each. Takes 5 working days. How do I know. I just did mine
this weekend. I am proud to say the frame is done. New bearings, seals and
brakes all around. New Cherry red paint for the frame and wheel studs for
the 15x6.5 300ZX wheels. Working on the Turbo motor now. Should have motor
mounts in place by 2/1. I am soooo happy.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID