Re: SU Carbs

To: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>, "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:02:07 -0700
>>This may sound like a strange request but I need a SU carb. I do not
>>need it to work though. I just want to take it apart so I get a better
>>idea of these things.

Scott Bruning here.  Check out the ultimate SU website!
www.ztherapy.com
Wade through the carb links to the Z spotters guide and blowup pix.
Next up (3 or 4 weeks) is complete coverage of the 2000 Roadster carb, and
British SU's.
Scott

                       www.ZTherapy.com
                        (208)587-0869
   The source for 100% remanufactured councourse quality SU carbs!
ZTherapy Video Productions             Datsun Z Convertibles+GTO Tops

Website is devoted to the Hitachi SU and British SU carb
Click on the video links for related Tech info
zcarzar@micron.net 2945 Kennedy St, Mtn Home, ID 83647 Visa/MC/AMEX