Re: Paint Codes

To: CarterCM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint Codes
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:58:17 EST
In a message dated 1/10/99 11:29:24 AM Mountain Standard Time, CarterCM
writes:

<< <<  What
  I am going to do is take a sample of the paint (dried quart can) of it and
  they can make me as much as I want from that and will put the formula on the
  can so if I ever need it again (likely) then I can get an exact match. >>

 Joseph,
 Would you post the formula to the list?
 Thanks.
 Craig Carter
 Fountain Valley, CA
 '70 SRL311-14100 (Red) >>

Sure.  I plan to go buy the paint tomorrow.  If everything goes well, will
paint in the next week.  Maybe two.  I hope.....

Joseph